10 Random Things
1. I'm a lyrics girl
2. My prof said girls always succeed when the propose
3. I feel hope is too over rated.
4. After a fight, it takes a while to start missing the person, but sometimes, that time also tends to have you getting used to life without that person.
5. I'm most comfortable when I don't feel the need to put something into words.
6. Poetry makes a lot more sense when read sitting on the grass below a big huge tree.
7. You can tell I'm out of sorts, if I don't feel hungry on time. (Chocolate craving doesn't count as hunger)
8. I believe in magic. A bit more than I believe in God. But I'm angry at God, so I might be biased right now.
9. My biggest fear right now is that I might over think myself out of my emotions.
10. Maintaining a state of peace and equilibrium demands a lot more sacrifices than I expected. I'm making them anyway.